DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A FAST-GROWING TECH COMPANY?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a "Cool Vendor in Analytics" by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Backend Software Engineer who is passionate about technology, has experience building scalable and robust solutions and can help set the direction of our framework/platform. You will work with a talented group of engineers, designers and product managers and enable them to build new and innovative features for our AI platform.
- Maintain and develop Stratifyd’s API layer and/or analytics pipeline.
- Design, implement, and document new platform features and associated unit tests.
- Modify, enhance, and optimize existing codebase.
- Take part in an agile development cycle – including planning, development, testing, deployment, and support operations.
- Identify and learn new approaches and technology as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A strong desire to explore, learn, and share new technologies, programming languages, and frameworks.
- A love for Git and all that version control provides. Will also accept a love/hate relationship with Git
- Experience with message broker systems and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Deep understanding of Python idioms and semantics (2.7 and 3.6) and Python/C API.
- Familiarity with either Java (Java8) syntax and build systems or C (C99) syntax.
- Experience using one or more continuous integration, testing, or deployment frameworks.
- History of using or willingness to learn to use Linux-based operating systems on a daily basis.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field with programming experience.
- Professional experience working with systems designed to deliver and operate on streaming data in near-real-time, or personal projects related to the same.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Independent, self-starter to work in office
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with rapidly evolving technology and expanding customer base
Submit resumes to email@example.com please include in the subject line “Backend Software Engineer”
This position is based in Charlotte, NC
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.