Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
As a Graphic Designer with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role you will work collaboratively with the Marketing Director to conceptualize and create new and visually-appealing content in an effort to captivate our target audiences.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Create and maintain Brand Standards
- Illustrate concepts through slide decks, battle cards, one-pagers, title cards, etc.
- Adjust and maintain creative assets as the company messaging evolves.
- Work with the motion graphics team to create needed images for animations.
- Contribute to team creative campaigns, taking lead when needed
- Take a leading role for creative campaigns – confident holding ownership with regard to what visuals should be - based on the market and given messaging.
- Suggestions to messaging to help better the visuals.
- Complete market research on competitors’ visuals and branding.
- Closely follow and work with sales and engineering team to proactively suggest new assets
- Take lead on all social media visual and asset design, including content collaboration, business card creation, various printed materials, and headshot touch-ups
Required Skills & Experience
- BFA/MFA degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or Art (or 4+ years of experience in lieu of degree).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Graphic Design role.
- Highly competent with the Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint Template creation as well as Stock-imaging websites (ie. Shutterstock), print websites, visual layout programs, and Microsoft office
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in AI, Big Data, Ecosystems, customer experience, and/or text analytics.
- Experience working in an early stage tech start-up.
**Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org please include in the subject line “Graphic Designer” **
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.