Industry Specific Data Connectors & Templates
Thanks to the internet and review sites, it is easy for consumers to see what others are saying about a hotel, and to make a reservation decision based on that customer feedback. If you are the Product Manager of a Hotel chain, this is exactly the type of voice-of-the-customer information you need. Knowing what customer are talking about, the common themes and categories, and watching the trends and geographic analysis, you can make informed decisions about how to improve your business. The challenge is analyzing thousands of reviews, going beyond the star ratings to see the ‘why’, ‘when’, and ‘where’ behind the rating.
Analyzing these reviews without a data analytics software is time consuming and takes a lot of resources and prioritization. This causes delays in time to insights. With Stratifyd's data analytics platform, analyzing these same data sets takes a fraction of the time and resources.
- Quickly analyze both the unstructured text data, and the structured fields such as location, time, rating, etc.
- Analyze different points of the customer experience, from reservation, to check-in, to the stay itself.
- Data connector to Yelp pulled in the entire data set, not just a sampling
- Compare customer experience against a competitor in a side-by-side view.
- Quickly generated side-by-side competitive analysis on over 30,000 reviews on two hotel chains
- Machine Learning produced specific, actionable insights, unbiased by pre-built taxonomies
- Identified specific complaints, such as bed bugs, and when and where the comments were generated
- Data analysis is sharable, searchable, and in an interactive visual format. No data scientist was required.
Improved Customer Experience
The Stratifyd's platform analyzed customer reviews from hotel chains - the structured data (such as star ranking and geographic location) and unstructured data (such as the text comments customers type into Yelp or other social media channels). With the built-in data connector to Yelp, we consolidated roughly 30,000 Yelp comments and by conducting a Compare View analysis, quickly and concisely complied the findings into an interactive, visual dashboard.