Sr. Software Developer (Charlotte, NC)
As a Sr. Software Developer you will help build industry-leading data analytics software that combines big data + AI + automation to transform the way companies do business.
- Oversee technical delivery across multiple complex systems crossing businesses and/or applications
- Develop and build high-performance computing environment on Amazon Cloud Services
- Build SQS messaging system with scalable AWS server clusters
Construct NLP pipelines with scalable Virtual Private Cloud deployments
- Model unstructured data analytics based on Bayesian statistics and probabilities
- M.S. Computer Science
- Proficient in Python, C++, C, HPC, Java, AWS, and web development
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing, grid computing, high performance analysis, memory management with high-dimension modeling technique, statistical analysis and machine learning and, with textual modeling techniques
- Working knowledge of common open-source frameworks like AWS lambda, EC2 management, Elastic Search, and Load Balancers
- Familiar with database, MongoDB, mySQL, etc.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Software Developer (Charlotte, NC)
As a Software Developer you will help build industry-leading data analytics software that combines big data + AI + automation to transform the way companies do business.
- Design and develop web/mobile/desktop application
Define application objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Collaborate with global back-end and sales teams to provide user-friendly data visualizations
- Provide information and about UI/UX to staff
- B.S. in Computer Science or foreign equivalent degree
2 years’ experience of web/mobile/desktop cross-platform application development, UI/UX design
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web/mobile functions and standards
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org