Stratifyd is looking for a junior web developer and designer to join the creative marketing team, to help maintain and accelerate website updates.
The role responsibilities examples are the following
- Work with creative director to come up with new and interesting ways to keep our audience captivated on the website
- Brainstorm and research new ideas to keep our website up to date
- Monitor competitors websites and suggest changes in website flow
- Develop, support, code, install, test, debug, and document scalable, high-availability websites and web applications
- Stay current on browser/platform capabilities and traditional design and engineering disciplines.
- Write programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing code and tools to meet the website specifications
- Building landing pages for dedicated campaigns
- Experience working with Terminal and Github
- Fluency in Bootstrap and responsive design
- Sensitivity to color and compositions
- Knowledge of user experience principles and information architecture
- Online portfolio or finished projects demonstrating technical and design capabilities
- Capability to work independently on individual project components as well as work effectively as part of a team
- Expertise optimizing front end application performance + responsiveness
- A proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sass/Less
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Understanding of marketing
- Experience with Ghost CMS
2+ years experience and/or BFA in related field or B.A. in computer science, Information Technology, Web Design, etc
Apply for this job
Please send resumes, samples of work, and/or website links to email@example.com
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.