Stratifyd is looking for a tech savvy marketing content writer to join the team.
Responsibilities examples are as follows
- Collaborate with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital properties.
- Write content for one-pagers, success stories, customer outreach, campaigns with a clear vision while collaborating with the creative team to reach the final product.
- Understand our brand and our competitors to better write materials.
- Work with multiple owners of particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- You will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members and departments, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative. In addition, you will be expected to deliver content that meets the timelines set by the organization.
- The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers’ journey
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism and/or least 2 years demonstrated experience writing/editing/publishing content
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved SEO content.
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Experience with content management systems, specifically Salesforce and Trello, plus strong understanding of content work flows
Apply for this job
Please send resumes, samples of work, and/or website links to email@example.com
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.