Do you want to join a rapidly growing tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a "Cool Vendor in Analytics" by Gartner as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We’re seeking an eager and organized candidate with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment to help our marketing department build our brand.
As a Marketing Intern with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of a dynamic team of adept people dedicated to promoting Stratifyd’s brand. In this role you will not only help with our organizational methods, but also our creative process. You will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members and departments, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
• Complete all managerial and logistical needs from the Marketing Team.
• Collaborate with the team, and others as needed, to develop and create content as needed.
• Help execute social media initiatives.
• Learn and understand our brand focus as well as our competitors in order to write more relevant material.
• Manage marketing inventory and orders.
• Deliver content that meets timelines set by the organization.
• Maintain event schedule, sending and delegating deliverables to and from the marketing team
• Transcribe needed videos or interviews
• Work with videographer and team to execute internal and external company videos
• Travel for any local events if needed
• Work with the Sales Development Reps and Inside Sales director on any co-marketing needs
• Keep organized all marketing physical assets
• Research speaking and award opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience
• Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities
• Highly organized
• Self-starter, can take on multiple tasks diverse responsibilities
Submit resumes to email@example.com please include in the subject line “Marketing Intern”
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.