Do you want to join a rapidly growing tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a "Cool Vendor in Analytics" by Gartner as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We’re seeking a creative and highly skilled candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment to help us build our brand and roll out new initiatives.
As a Marketing Specialist with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of a dynamic team of adept people dedicated to promoting Stratifyd’s brand. In this role you will work with the Marketing Director to develop the strategy for our new Ecosystem network, execute that strategy across social media platforms and event planning, and leverage marketing analytics to grow the campaign.
Our ideal candidate is able to cross-functionally create robust, targeted outreach initiatives within a collaborative environment. The Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and implementation of multiple avenues to engage Stratifyd’s new audience. He/she is a high-energy marketing pro who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and running point on new projects.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
• Work with Marketing Director to create/execute marketing plan for the Ecosystem.
• Leverage marketing automation tools to develop and analyze key marketing metrics.
• Identify speaking opportunities for our Senior Leadership Team and awards for which the company is eligible.
• Analyze and monitor data from marketing campaigns to gather user information, create user segmentation, and drive insights on ROI of marketing activities.
• Cultivate relationships at the university and enterprise levels to promote the campaign.
• Research ecosystem building blocks and effective marketing tactics.
• Monitor competitors’ marketing plans.
• Create a blog for the ecosystem and contribute 2-3 times per week.
• Work with lead content writer to create and expand the voice of the ecosystem.
• Work collaboratively across teams to assist in the creation of marketing content.
• Plan marketing events at the community and enterprise levels.
Required Skills & Experience
• BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field (or 4+ years of experience in lieu of degree).
• 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing or PR role.
• Highly competent in blogs, social media, Goggle Analytics, Trello, Slack, and other Marketing automation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Familiarity with SEO principles.
• Experience in launching a strong marketing campaign schedule.
• Digital experience and project management skills.
• Proven ability to develop focused growth metrics to drive results within a marketing campaign from planning through execution.
• Direct experience leveraging marketing automation tools to execute successful data-driven growth campaigns.
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience in AI, Big Data, Ecosystems, customer experience, and/or text analytics.
• Experience working in an early stage tech start-up.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org please include in the subject line “Marketing Specialist”
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.