Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, N.C. which is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real-time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a 2018 Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner, as well as one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest-growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal. With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need talented individuals to join our team.
We’re seeking a creative and highly skilled candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment to help us build our brand and roll out new initiatives.
As a Technical Writer with Stratifyd, Inc. you’ll be producing high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, solution engineers, and product managers to compile and relay the technical specifics in your work. In this role, you will research, develop and document technical design specifications; therefore, determining and satisfying the needs of end users.
Our ideal candidate is an independent, self-starter, who is able to take our client-focused services to new heights. As a Technical Writer, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural ability to articulate complex ideas and processes.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Research, outline, and write new and existing informational documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to write easy-to-understand content that meets the needs of target audience
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Work with Marketing Team to finalize all tech papers
- Create 4-6 blogs per month
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
High energy and “Make it Happen” Attitude
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in AI, Big Data, Ecosystems, customer experience, and/or text analytics.
- Experience working in an early stage tech start-up.
Submit resumes to email@example.com please include in the subject line “Technical Writer”
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.