Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for talented and creative front-end engineer to build and launch a top-notch mobile and web-based solutions. Along the way, you’ll learn about challenges in launching a new business. Successful candidates are enthusiastic about working with product managers and UX designer to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end user features. You are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a relatively unstructured environment. You have well-honed, insightful architectural design instincts, and enjoy building simple and elegant systems that will scale to support millions of users. You love playing with data and generating insights to help improve our product.
The role is responsible for designing and developing web/mobile/desktop applications.
- Participate in regular stand-ups and other team meetings and taking an experienced approach to developing SaaS applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, both in front-end and server-side technologies
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with QA, DevOps, other Developers and Product management to build innovative products Write comprehensive automated tests
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web/mobile functions and standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Very experienced with ReactJS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org please include in the subject line “UI Developer”
This position is based in Charlotte, NC
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.