Do you want to join a fast-growing tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named a "Cool Vendor in Analytics" by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are looking for a talented and creative front-end engineer to build and launch top-notch web-based solutions. Along the way, you’ll learn about challenges in launching a new business. Successful candidates are enthusiastic about working with product managers and UX designers to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes, and transform them into exciting end user features. You are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You have insightful and well-honed architectural design instincts; and you enjoy building simple and elegant systems that will scale to support millions of users. You love playing with data and identifying solutions to help improve our product.
Role & Responsibilities
In this position you will be tasked with designing and developing web/mobile/desktop applications.
- Participate in team meetings to sharpen your approach in developing SaaS applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, both in front-end and server-side technologies
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with QA, DevOps, other Developers and Product management to build innovative products
- Write comprehensive automated tests
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web/mobile functions and standards
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Very experienced with ReactJS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Submit resumes to email@example.com please include in the subject line “UI Developer”
This position is based in Charlotte, NC
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.