Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze the voice of the consumer. By enabling real time visibility into what customers are saying, we reduce the time to value and allow brands to make business decisions quickly.
We are members of the 2018 Mastercard Start Path class and the Microsoft ScaleUp program. Additionally, we were named as a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner and we were just named one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" and the 2nd fastest growing company in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a hands-on, functional leader with demonstrated experience in building and growing a top-notch security operations program in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere.
As the Chief Information Security Officer with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be tasked with developing and implementing the organizational information security strategy. In this role you will be responsible for security architecture and overall program deployment and oversight.
Our ideal candidate understands how to create a high-functioning and comprehensive security policy that will not only maintain regulatory compliance, but also protect from potential breaches. The CISO is well-versed in required governmental and customer audits, risk assessment, as well as security threat response procedures.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to implement practices and procedures that meet defined policies and standards for information security.
- Provide strategic and tactical security guidance to shape company protocol.
- Direct the preparation activities to support SOC-2, ISO-27001, and PCI audits.
- Develop, manage and improve a comprehensive information security risk-based program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information assets.
- Develop an IT security architecture roadmap that will identify security controls, and identify and assess current and new technologies that will enforce the organization’s security priorities.
- Develop, maintain, and promote information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with contractual obligations, corporate policies, and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees
- Define and facilitate the information security risk assessment process and work effectively with all departments in implementation of security measures.
- Provide strategic risk guidance and consultation for corporate IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical standards and controls.
- Establish and implement a process for incident management to effectively identify, respond, contain, and communicate a suspected or confirmed incident.
- Identify, assess, and prioritize IT risks to data and systems. Advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action to mitigate or eliminate risk.
- Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security or disaster event.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field required. Masters preferred.
- Certifications in CISSP, C|CISO, and CISM
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a combination of risk compliance, security, dev-ops, and IT
- SaaS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience creating and maintaining SOC-2, ISO-27001, and PCI audits
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as NIST.
- Experience in dealing with internal / external auditors and senior company management.
- Strong process discipline and hands-on experience in a growth-oriented company, including international expansion.
- Demonstrated capabilities in leadership, team-building, innovation, problem solving, influencing, organizing and relationship building in Senior and Executive-level roles
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org please include in the subject line “Chief Information Security Officer”
This position is based in Charlotte, NC
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.