Stratifyd Solutions powered by Smart AI™, includes five solutions to gain faster time to insights and drive greater organizational impact while bridging the gap between what brands know and the hidden emotions and signals they need to act quickly and intelligently.
CHARLOTTE — April 27, 2021 — Stratifyd, the leading provider of experience analytics solutions powered by Smart AI™, today announced Stratifyd Solutions, a purpose-built offering designed to help today’s businesses that lack the time and resources to quickly uncover insights and drive value from experience, operational, and behavioral data. The no-code Smart AI™ allows anyone to tap into old and new data sources to uncover cost-saving, revenue-generating insights, and even automate actions with ease.
Brands, across all industries, are faced with the challenge of keeping up with the demands of their customers -- all while improving their customer experience, delivering the best product and staying ahead of the competition. The keys to successfully navigating these challenges often lie in complex datasets that businesses do not have the time, resources, or knowledge to turn into actionable insights.
Stratifyd Solutions take the guesswork out of turning data into insights with intelligently designed, user-friendly AI models and workspaces that don’t require extensive IT assistance, large teams of data scientists or excessive data preparation.
Each Solution works independently or as part of an enterprise-wide experience analytics platform. Whichever route businesses choose, the power of Smart AI™ coupled with Stratifyd’s deep industry expertise empowers teams across the business to make comprehensive, data-backed decisions that solve business challenges, and measurably improve customer and employee experiences.
These individual solutions include:
- Stratifyd for Customer Experience and VoC: Listen to customers with more empathy than ever before with 24/7 insights to quickly act on to reduce churn and build loyalty. Key use cases include: the ability to consolidate feedback to understand customer experiences and prioritize systemic improvement efforts; easily identify and recover at-risk customers and develop retention strategies and workflows; surface insights on competitive experiences to inform product or service improvements; and uncover the role the employee experience plays in driving the customer experience.
- Stratifyd for Contact Center Experience: Create an efficient contact center workforce that is armed with the insights needed to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and reduce agent turnover. Key use cases allow businesses to identify opportunities for process and resource optimization; agent performance improvement; sales effectiveness; improving the customer experience; and compliance and quality assurance.
- Stratifyd for Product Experience: Discover urgent product insights and chart a new course for your product roadmap by listening to the conversations customers, competitors and the market are having to increase product adoption and customer lifetime value. Key use cases include: the ability to uncover customer attitudes, insights and behaviors to inform product, marketing and channel strategies; gain insight into competitors to inform product improvements and customer messaging; and understand the areas of consumer dissatisfaction to drive future product development and quality assurance efforts.
- Stratifyd for Digital Experience: Identify and act on issues across your digital experiences and monitor your brand’s reputation across every digital touchpoint. Key use cases allow businesses to efficiently consolidate feedback to understand customer experience across digital channels including: uncovering insights that improve the operational effectiveness in sales and self-service digital channels; the ability to monitor social and online reputation to identify opportunities for improvement; and the ability to gain insight into competitive digital experiences.
- Stratifyd for Medical Insights: Improve levels of care and quality assurance through automation, and uncover insights from real-world evidence sourced directly from clinical data, medical affair data and healthcare provider (HCP) feedback. Key use cases include: the ability to uncover product launch insights; drive HCP engagement; use insights to drive smarter medical launch strategies; identify opportunities for knowledge center improvements; and surface insights about your competitors to support product launches.
“Stratifyd Solutions was built with a goal to help businesses quickly gather impactful insights that lead to meaningful change,'' said Michelle Turner, Vice President of Product Strategy at Stratifyd. “There’s nothing more frustrating than knowing the answer is in your data, but not having the time, talent or resources to uncover the hidden signals. Each Solution provides teams with the resources they need to successfully uncover trends, insights and anomalies traditional approaches often miss. Not only will the Solutions prove the value of Customer Experience programs, but they’ll also help brands better understand their customers and products at every step of the journey.”
For more information about Stratifyd Solutions, visit Stratifyd.com.
Stratifyd takes the burden of manual analytics off your team by proactively surfacing hidden experience signals and trends 24/7 to ensure you never miss another insight. Stratifyd’s vendor-neutral approach connects experience, behavioral, and operational data to remove data blind spots, uncover prescriptive insights, and enable smarter decisions. Now your business can stay ahead of your customers and the competition. Our Experience Analytics Platform powered by Smart AI™ is trusted by startups, enterprise, and Fortune 500 companies to improve experiences across channels, drive efficiencies, and increase employee and customer loyalty. To learn more about our no-code approach to AI, visit http://www.stratifyd.com.